Thursday, February 4, 2010

Flaming Hot Cheetos #2

Why is there always that one old naked man in the Men’s gym locker room? You people know what I’m talking about. Whenever you walk into a locker room, there is usually that creepy old man just naked... standing there, not even doing anything but just standing there, like he’s saying, “hi, look at my old man penis”. I just want to know why. Why are you simply standing there naked? Is it necessary to be naked? Maybe you are a nudist? But it’s always the same situation. There is always at least one old white naked man in the locker room. It’s gotten to the point where I’m surprised if I don’t see an old naked man in the locker room. I really hope someone out there agrees with me, otherwise I’m just going to seem like some crazy person with an old naked man obsession.

If anybody is a fan of awesome Television, watch Breaking Bad! I just started watching it and it tickles me in all the right ways. That sounded really bad. I just started watching it and it is the bomb. The show is about a high school chemistry teacher (played by Bryan Cranston, the dad from Malcolm in the Middle) who finds out he is terminally ill and decides to start a life of crime by cooking Meth. Meth!! Meth!!! Meth!!!!

Okay, I guess that’s all I have to write about for now so here's a funny video:



No comments:

Post a Comment